It’s been some busy weeks for me. So I had to slow down my side projects.
Well, I finished the implementation for highscores. Returning a struct with strings is way harder than I anticipated. I used another approach, fetching the values when needed.
I am not happy with the final implementation, but I can always refactor it when I fully understand the language and its concepts.
Oh, I forgot to mention it in the previous post. I got the debugger running and it was one of my goals.
I also moved the project to Linux. Had a hard time setting up the SFML/CSFML dependencies, but everything went ok after I changed the crate dependency to the rust-sfml git repository.
Well, not much was achieved. But I finally got the highscores working. I am just going to implement graphics and sound and then finally call the project done.
Hope the next iteration happens soon.